Hobart mums and dads! Get your group of parent buddies together and book a 2 hour sleep chat with your local parent coach and sleep specialist, Christine Jolly.
This open-ended Q&A style session will help answer a wide variety of niggling questions you've had about your little one's sleep.
• Does my baby really have to sleep in a dark room?
• When can my baby move in to their own room?
• Does white noise really help?
• When should my little one nap and for how long?
• He will NOT go back to sleep after a short nap...... What do I do?
• When should I drop a nap?
• How much sleep does my baby really need over a 24 hour period?
• How many feeds does my baby need in the night?
• When can my baby sleep through?
• What can I do instead of rocking my baby to sleep?
• How do I stop feeding to sleep?
• How do I get rid of the dummy?
• My baby hates swaddling. What should I do?
• When can I un-swaddle?
Each parent or couple will go home with a handout suitable for your little one's age group that will set you up for parenting confidence over the months ahead.
Book group session today.